Checkout Instructions & Help
How to checkout using PayPal INVOICE?
Add the product you want to your cart as usual and go to the cart page. When on the cart page follow the instructions below:
We'll send an invoice directly to your PayPal account, where you can log in and settle the payment securely.
Not received your invoice? Contact our team and we'll help you out ASAP.
Where to enter discount codes?
- Discounts can be added on the first page of checkout (after the cart page).
Where to enter discount codes when using PayPal?
- Discounts can be added after you have entered your PayPal details.
How to pay in $USD and use PayPal?
This is a great way to avoid currency conversion fees!
- Check out using the "PayPal INVOICE" option as described above.
How to pay using PayPal or PayPal Credit?
- To Pay via PayPal, click the PayPal button on the cart page.
Why does the price change when I click the PayPal button?
- All our PayPal transactions are displayed in £GBP. We operate from the UK and our local currency is £GBP. The price does not change, only the currency displayed changes. You can still pay using $USD (or any other currency), but the amount displayed will be in £GBP. You will be charged in $USD (or your local currency).
How to pay with a credit or debit card?
- Add your product to cart.
- On the cart page, click the "CHECKOUT" button and proceed through checkout with your card details.
Card payments are discreet and will be displayed as "SILVERS" on your bank statement.
- If you know you have sufficient funds, sometimes this happens due to either a) daily limits applied by your bank or b) your billing address may not match your shipping address.
- A workaround is to check out using PayPal INVOICE. (See above for instructions) and you can then pay the invoice off over a few days.
Problem not listed above?
- Contact our friendly team using either the online chat widget, our by emailing us directly at [email protected]